The Custom Aire TRUCK SIDE DOWNFLO spray booth provides a complete painting facility for trucks based on the same engineering principles as our SIDE DOWNFLO AUTO BOOTH. Filtered air is introduced evenly over the ceiling of the booth and is drawn smoothly down the sides of the truck and through the sides of the booth near the floor
The over-spray is trapped in the exhaust arrestors located in the floor and the remaining air and vapors are exhausted into the atmosphere.
The booth utilizes the existing floor of the building without any modification. Constructed of 18GA galvanized steel, the booth is easily assembled by following AFC supplied instructions and blueprints.
Options shown include powder coating and center divider doors.
STANDARD MODEL: DTSDD4424
DRIVE-THRU MODEL: DTSDDDT4424
DIMENSIONS FOR STANDARD MODELS:
- Inside: 16’0″wide x 16’0″high x 44’0″long
- Outside: 18’4″wide x 18’2″high x 44’4″long
- Door: 11’0″wide x 14’0″high
- Contact AFC for custom sizes and configurations.
- 4 – 24″ diameter tube-axial fan with variable pitch, non-sparking blades
- 4 – 2HP open type motor for operation on 208/230/460 VAC, 60Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- One complete set of Laminar III air supply filters and one set of exhaust arrestors
- Four tube T8 fluorescent light fixtures with clear tempered glass with tubes
- 3’0″ x 7’0″ personnel access door with observation window
- 24 feet of exhaust stack, 4 roof jacks, and 4 upflow caps
- Door limit switches and air valve
- Painter’s work station
- Manometer to monitor porosity of arrestors
- Installation hardware, caulking, and door gaskets
- Blueprints and assembly instructions