The Custom Aire SIDE Downflo spray booth has been designed by AFC in response to a need for a mid-priced booth with high-end performance. The SIDE Downflo spray booth eliminates the need for a pit or basement where construction of this type is not possible and where a raised floor cannot be used due to other limitations such as overhead clearance.
The Custom Aire SIDE Downflo spray booth introduces fresh filtered air evenly over the ceiling of the booth above the vehicle.The air flows smoothly down the sides of the vehicle and then is drawn away from the vehicle toward the walls near the floor.
It then passes through the exhaust paint arrestors in the walls where the overspray is trapped, and the air is then exhausted and dispersed into the atmosphere. The Custom Aire SIDE Downflo spray booth is available in solid back and drive- thru configurations. It comes with full documentation and all accessories necessary to assemble a fully operational booth.
The Custom Aire SIDE Downflo spray booth is available in solid back and drive- thru configurations. It comes with full documentation and all accessories necessary to assemble a fully operational booth.
For increased thru-put, and also for use with new spray paints and coatings, the Custom Aire SIDE Downflo spray booth is designed to be used with the DFM800R heat system.
Click here to download the Elevation Drawing
- SDDP2412CSB: Solid Back
- SDDP2412CDT: Drive-thru
- Outside: 16’4” wide x 11’10” high x 24’6” deep
- Inside: 14’0” wide x 10’0” high x 24’0” deep
- Drive-in doors: 10’0″wide x 8’0″high
- Access Door: 3’0” wide x 7’0” high
- Intake: AFC Laminar III full ceiling filter bank
- Exhaust: AFC paint arrestors, 20” x 20” pads
- 12 – 4-tube, color-corrected T8 fluorescent fixtures
- Exhaust: 2 – 24” tube-axial fan with non-sparking blades
- Exhaust: 2 – 2hp, 208/230/460VAC, OTDP
- Up to 14,000 CFM of turbulence-free filtered air.
- 18-gauge galvanized steel (powder coating option)
- Bi-fold swing doors equipped with sturdy hinges and secured at top and bottom with locking device to ensure a complete seal.