The Custom Aire DOUBLE ROW Downflo spray booth has been designed by AFC as a mid-priced booth with high-end performance. The principle of directing air flow down along the sides of the vehicle and out of the booth is recognized by the industry to consistently produce the best results.
The DOUBLE ROW Downflo spray booth introduces fresh filtered air evenly over the ceiling of the booth above the vehicle. The air is then drawn smoothly down the sides of the vehicle and through the double row of grating in the floor. It then passes through the exhaust arrestors where the overspray is trapped and then exhausted through the uniquely designed basement or “pit” and dispersed into the atmosphere. This down flow of air also provides a safer environment for the painter since overspray and solvents are pulled downward, away from the breathing zone of the painter.
The DOUBLE ROW Downflo spray booth is designed for installation over a basement or “pit”. Raised floor installation is also available as an option and the booth is available in both solid back and drive-thru configurations. It comes with full documentation and all accessories necessary to assemble a fully operational booth.
For increased thru-put and also for use with newer spray paints and coatings, the DOUBLE ROW Downflo spray booth is designed to be used with the DFM800R heat system.
Click here to download the Elevation Drawing
- DDEDFS2412: Solid Back
- DDEDFD2412: Drive-thru
- Outside: 14’6” wide x 11’10” high x 24’6″deep
- Inside: 14’0” wide x 10’0” high x 24’0” deep
- Drive-in doors: 10’0” wide x 8’0” high
- Access Door: 3’0” wide x 7’0” high
- Intake: AFC Laminar III full ceiling filter bank
- Exhaust: AFC paint arrestors, 20″ x 24′ rolled media
- 12 – 4-tube, color-corrected T8 fluorescent fixtures
- Exhaust: 1 – 34″ tube-axial fan with non-sparking blades
- Exhaust: 1 – 3hp, 208/230/460VAC, OTDP
- Up to 14,000 CFM of turbulence-free filtered air.
- 18-gauge galvanized wall panels (powder coating option)
- Swing doors equipped with sturdy hinges and secured at top and bottom with locking device to ensure a complete seal.
Basement (if equipped)
- Proprietary design as integral part of exhaust system with grating covering for filter area