The secret is in the design of the walls and the basement. The booth is double-walled, which gives it a distinctive appearance and clean lines. However, the walls also become the exhaust duct by which air is removed from the booth. Each side panel contributes a large area through which the air can move.
By using the walls of the booth as the exhaust duct, AFC has achieved an air flow of up to 19,000 CFM, or over six complete changes of air per minute inside the booth. In addition, this integral ducting reduces heat loss through the walls of the booth, resulting in energy savings. This exhaust ducting is combined with our innovative basement design, which utilizes an arrangement of baffles and deflectors to complete the turbulence-free, full down draft air-flow path.
The QUADRAFT spray booth comes complete with the DFM800R heat system which has a proven track record for reliability and efficiency on AFC spray booths and a user-friendly, fully automated, touch-screen control panel, the AFC700TS control panel. This spray booth is powder-coated white inside and out as a standard. Other options and customization is available by contacting AFC directly or through one of our sales representatives.
Click here to download the Elevation Drawing
- QDP2418CSB: Solid Back, ETL Listed
- QDP2418CDT: Drive-thru, ETL Listed
- Outside: 15’8″wide x 11’6″high x 24’4″deep
- Inside: 14’0″wide x 9’0″high x 24’0″deep
- Access Doors: One drive-in door is bi-fold with integral access door 30″wide x 96″high. A second access door 36″wide x 84″high is located in the rear wall.
- Pre-filter: PF2050 with internal self-supporting frame
- Intake: AFC Laminar III, quantity of 12 used in full ceiling filter bank
- Exhaust: AFC paint arrestors, 20″ x 24′ rolled media
- 18 – 4-tube, color-corrected T8 fluorescent fixtures
- Exhaust: 4 – 18″ tube-axial fans with non-sparking blades
- Intake: 1 – 34″ tube-axial fans with non-sparking blades
- Exhaust: 4 – 1hp, 208/230/460VAC, OTDP
- Intake: 1 – 7.5hp, 208/230/460VAC, OTDP
- Up to 19,000 CFM of turbulence-free filtered air or more than six complete changes of booth air per minute.
- Powder-coated 18GA galvanized
- Powder-coated 12GA & 14GA galvanized
- Basement is proprietary design as part of the integral wall exhaust system. Grating covers almost the entire floor filter area. Depth of basement is eight inches.