These exhaust chambers are designed to have correct orientation of the exhaust filter cells to promote uniform air movement through the cross section of the paint spraying area. Conservative design of the fan and motor assure that the air flow will be adequate. The standard unit comes with a solid back wall.
|Model No.||Style||Width||Height||Depth||Opening||Fan Dia||Motor HP||Exhaust Capacity|
|ASC1510||Auto||15'0"||10'0"||3'0"||11'0" x 9'0"||34"||3HP||14,000CFM|
|CSC1512||Auto Truck||15'0"||12'0"||3'0"||11'0" x 10'6"||34"||5HP||16,400CFM|
|TSC1515||Truck||16'0"||15'8"||4'0"||12'0" x 14'0"||42"||5HP||23,000CFM|
A variety of options are available to allow for custom installation. Options include doors in back wall and/or explosion proof or totally enclosed motors. The Custom Aire EXHAUST CHAMBERS are fabricated from 18GA galvanized steel and are easily assembled following AFC assembly instructions.
All models come complete with:
- Tube-axial fans with non-sparking blades
- Open type drip proof motor for use at 208/230/460 VAC, 60Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- All paint arrestors and grids
- Manometer to monitor porosity of paint arrestors
- 6 feet of exhaust stack, roof jack, and up-flow cap
- Installation hardware, blueprints, and assembly instructions
The top of the workbench is fabricated from 14GA galvanized steel to provide a solid work surface. The front of the exhaust bench is comprised almost entirely of a large filter bank to achieve maximum coverage of the area. The exhaust fan is sized to provide the most effective air flow through the system.
Easily assembled by following the instructions supplied, the Custom Aire EXHAUST BENCH comes in two standard sizes, but can be manufactured to fulfill any individual requirements. Consult AFC for further information and pricing.
MODEL NUMBER: EB1026 – 10’0″wide x 3’0″high x 2’2″deep
MODEL NUMBER: EB1526 – 15’0″wide x 3’0″high x 2’2″deep
- 1 – 24″ Tube-axial fan with non-sparking blades
- 1 – 2HP open type drip proof motor for use at 208/230/460 VAC, 60Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- 14GA galvanized workbench top
- 18GA galvanized sides and plenum
- 20″ x 25″ exhaust filters and holding grids
Due to the requirements of individual installations, exhaust stack is not included and must be ordered separately. Options are available and include explosion proof motors and totally enclosed motors.