Quadraft Downflo Spray Booth Specification
- QDS2418: Solid Back
- QDP2418CSB: Solid Back, ETL Listed
- QDP2418CDT: Drive-thru, ETL Listed
- Outside: 15’8″wide x 11’6″high x 24’4″deep
- Inside: 14’0″wide x 9’0″high x 24’0″deep
- Access Doors: One drive-in door is bi-fold with integral access door 30″wide x 96″high. A second access door 36″wide x 84″high is located in the rear wall.
- Pre-filter: PF2050 with internal self-supporting frame
- Intake: AFC Laminar III, quantity of 12 used in full ceiling filter bank
- Exhaust: AFC paint arrestors, 20″ x 24′ rolled media
- 18 – 4-tube, color-corrected T8 fluorescent fixtures
- Exhaust: 4 – 18″ tube-axial fans with non-sparking blades
- Intake: 1 – 34″ tube-axial fans with non-sparking blades
- Exhaust: 4 – 1hp, 208/230/460VAC, OTDP
- Intake: 1 – 7.5hp, 208/230/460VAC, OTDP
- Up to 19,000 CFM of turbulence-free filtered air or more than six complete changes of booth air per minute.
- Powder-coated 18GA galvanized
- Powder-coated 12GA & 14GA galvanized
- Basement is proprietary design as part of the integral wall exhaust system. Grating covers almost the entire floor filter area. Depth of basement is eight inches.